The three-story, Tuft House was built in 1917 by the
HEI renovated the Student Health Service Centers for the Dunwoody and Clarkston campuses of Georgia State University, formally Georgia Perimeter College. On the Dunwoody campus, HEI converted an existing modular unit into a health facility for the students. The interior was gutted and the existing modular structure stabilized. The renovated Dunwoody facility has five exams rooms, offices, lab, lobby area, workroom, bathrooms, network and records areas. An emergency generator and supplemental air unit was installed for the network closet.
After completion of the Dunwoody Student Health Services, the existing Clarkston Health Services was temporarily relocated to Dunwoody, before the work commenced on the Clarkston renovation. Classes were held during the day in areas contiguous to the Clarkston Health Services construction. Therefore, demolition work was performed starting at 4:00 am and was completed by 8:00 am. Drywall and terrazzo work were performed during the winter holidays.
You might also enjoy
HEI successfully completed a total of twenty-one miscellaneous renovation projects,
New Building Exhibit Addition and Holding Facility Renovation for Tigers